I'm writing this blog to keep my friends and family updated on my culinary adventures in China. Besides just talking about me, I promise to keep you all updated on important world happenings, like who is the hottest commie in China, whether Batman really can beat Superman without using kryptonite, and if the USA will ever be the same without me. And then we'll talk food. Lots of food.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Cooking Chinese

I found a new apartment yesterday. I'll be living with one of my classmates and a Chinese woman. The Chinese woman (we call her teacher) agreed to teach me how to cook Chinese food. My classmate also wants to learn, so we should all have a lot of fun with our new roommate. I'll be posting about those experiences in the future, but as for today I just need to focus on moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home